Inservice Training - FAQs :
- The training schedules can be seen on the website under Schedules Link where 'A' circulars are also posted.
- The eligibility criteria for each course is mentioned in the A-circular.
- The Individual officer can send the nomination through Registration link to the respective area co-ordinator.Such nominations can be under Schedules Link under 'Nominations Received At Area TC'.
- The training coordinators after the approval of the respective GM can post/approve the nominations on the website using Training Co-Ordinator Login.
- The nominations so posted shall be visible on the website under Schedules link under 'Nominations Received at CETTM'.
- Once minimum number of participants have been nominated, the course shall be approved by training centre and B circular shall appear on the website under Schedules link under 'B-circular' tag.
- The participants need not await any 'B' circular FAX or letter. The controlling officers can relieve the participants based on the 'B' Circular on website.
- The list of officers reported/selected but not reported for the training shall be displayed as 'List of Participants ' on Schedules Link on the first day of the training .
- The list of officers attended/selected but not reported for the training shall be displayed as 'List of Participants ' on Schedules Link on the last day of the training .